I love it when the time changes back to normal. Really, wtf is with Daylight Savings anyway? It's crap.
I've been very busy doing lots of nothing that seems to keep me from really blogging... which I suppose is just life. Ken and Amy (I'd have linked them both but they've been horrible bloggers for a month or so) came out to visit and it was a lot of fun to see them. We got to hang out up in Breckenridge for a day... chatting, eating and shopping. You know, hanging out with friends stuff. Amy didn't acclimate well to the altitude and had a sincerely difficult time breathing if she walked more than a few steps, coupled with headaches. It doesn't make a vacation very fun, let me tell you. I think too many people underestimate the power of thinner air. When we first moved here I felt SO totally out of shape because one flight of stairs would about kill me. Seriously, wheezing, coughing, sputtering near death experiences on the stairs. Ridiculous. It's better now, and I'm in better shape, but I sympathize with those that suffer in the high country.
Aside from that we've been busy planning stuff. Holidays are coming up. Visiting Mike's family in Utah in a couple of weeks. Seeing my parents here next weekend. Mike went out and voted already and I'm voting on Tuesday. You know, just doing stuff.



1 comment(s):
You know the saying "Life is Good"? I think there are many ways to take it. Your post reminds me that Modern Life, itself, with its myriad mundanities is good. Not that any particular thing needs to pop its head up and inspire us to sing, but that just living a modern, functioning life in US society is good.
It's the little things. =)
Post a Comment