I am so bloody sick. It's Monday. My first day back in the "real world" and I feel, well, damaged. We got home last night and, luckily, we had done all of our laundry at Mike's mom's house, so we basically just unloaded the bags and did some basic clean up. My sister, Willow, had lost Harry (our cat) more than a week ago but we were lucky enough to find him within just a few minutes of being home. Spent some time cleaning out our refrigerator... nothing like coming home to mold. For the most part, though, it was an easy night. If it hadn't been for the fact that Mike and I both had problems sleeping (due to being sick, back pain, heat (someone, *cough*willow*cough*, left our heater on and we didn't notice until this morning) and an incredibly needy cat) today would be mostly okay. We did have problems sleeping though... so today is not okay. Today is ass.



0 comment(s):
Post a Comment