So much has been going on. Mike's official last day with his company was last Friday. Ironically, it was his 3rd year anniversary... which also meant that his vacation didn't roll over. The owners are overlooking that, though, and paying out his vacation time anyway. He's working for them now under contract at his same wage rate. That won't last long, though. After that, if he isn't employed, we'll suck up some unemployment insurance and wait for something to happen. I'm not overly concerned. He's great at what he does and I am a wizard with the household expenses. In other news, the boys went to homecoming a little bit ago. They looked amazing and way too grown up. Ian is doing fantastic in school and we're trying to get him into the SOS program. All three of them are itching for the snow to fall. I love them so much and everyday I'm so grateful for the wonderful human beings they are. It's nice being able to talk to your kids about something that's not okay and have them say "I'm not angry at you. I'm unhappy with myself because I made a bad decision." and, even better, the fact that I don't really have to talk to them much at all because they're so unbelievably great.







1 comment(s):
You're going to be one of those old ladies always itching to pull out the photo album and show off your kids.
Of course by then, it'll probably be holographs or something. =)
Post a Comment