Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I am sick and, probably because I'm so sick, I'm in no mood for stupid bullshit today. So life, always sensing when I don't really want to deal with bullshit, throws bullshit at me. My boss yelled at me today and then gave me a toilet.

A couple of days ago my boss as he was walking out of the office said something like "send those questions from A over to S...."

...thinking he meant the questions that I had in my email and couldn't complete because someone from the bank didn't do them, I said "The ones from A? *surprised* Okay!" and I sent them.

They were the wrong questions. Today, I was loudly castigated because I didn't ask myself, and subsequently my boss, WHY I would send those other questions over to S. Seriously, I was yelled at because he communicates poorly. When I tried to tell him what the conversation entailed and how I responded to him he said to me, in all seriousness, "how do you know what you said?"

I stopped trying to convince him I was right at that point and just said I would try to do my best to understand what he was asking of me.

Then, because I'm trying to replace a toilet bowl in my upstairs bath and we had one in the shop, he gave me a toilet bowl for free.

0 comment(s):