I made beef stroganoff for dinner. It was delicious. I have done nothing today except make beef stroganoff and watch movies. I have been ridiculously lazy.
In other news, puppy peed on my phone. I was very angry. *insert very angry face here* Happy ending, though! Ordered my iPhone. Excited. Getting it Tuesday. Wow, sentence challenged tonight. Must be that whole "holy crap I'm lazy" thing.
My husband is hot. I'm just sayin' cause I have to go now because he's sitting here and I feel like there's something wrong with me if I'm ignoring this gorgeous man just to post to my blog. Be jealous.



2 comment(s):
1. I know you don't like beef stroganoff, so way to take one for the team.
2. Bad puppy.
3. Bad Kyria for not having handset insurance.
4. Why the iPhone? Why not the Droid?
5. Go get 'im, tiger. ;-)
1: Don't tell Mike. He found out I didn't like beef stew and won't let me make it anymore.
2: Very bad puppy.
3: Whatever.
4: Because it's pretty.
5: I totally did. ;)
Post a Comment