Thursday, March 11, 2010

I am having a fabulous week. Only 7 work days left here, then I have 12 days off before I start my new job. It's all working out perfectly... the week I'll have off is also the last week before our move, so I'll be able to tie up loose ends as far as packing goes and get us (mostly) comfortable in our new place. I have been feeling really tired lately. I feel on the verge of exhuastion by midday sometimes. This morning, though, I woke up feeling refreshed and, aside from a pretty horrible pain in my neck (a real pain in my neck, not Mike), I feel pretty fantastic.

Stuff I'm excited about right now:
New job
New place
New couches
Bianca visiting in April
Matt's graduation in May
Jamie and Danielle maybe visiting in June
Summer and all that it entails!
Mike's new car later this year
New bedroom furniture for the boys

Things are going beautifully and I can't complain. Except about the puppy. I complain about him a lot, actually.

0 comment(s):