Monday, June 7, 2010

I'm tired. I actually had a post saved from mid-May but given that this is now early June, it's not very useful to me. Is it really June already?

Matt graduated last weekend. Well, the weekend before last. Last weekend was yesterday. Anyway, it was great. I held it together. No tears for me.... and then he gave me flowers and I cried like a little girl. Which would mean more if I was, say, a grown man. Since I'm me, crying like a little girl seems a less accurate description of my waterworks somehow. In my defense, he surprised me while I was cooking in the kitchen at his party. Unexpected flowers + stressful cooking spree at party + MY OLDEST GRADUATED = tears. Anyway, lots of people, lots of food, lots of RockBand. It was a fun time. Now he's trying to find a job. Hey, I'm just excited that he got out of bed before 7 this morning to go for a run with Hannah.

Ian has gone off to spend some time with Grandma. I miss him. He calls me at night before bed but he's all distracted by TV. We don't have TV so the fact that he now has like 9billion channels to pick from keeps him from focusing on how much he loves and misses me. I forgive him, though. TV is pretty cool, after all.

Zach is out for the summer an so far all he's done is nothing. He's bored all of the time. Today, though, he's going to go hang out in Gypsum with some friends. Some highly dramatic female friends. I expect nothing good will come of it. He's highly dramatic himself, as far as boys go... I will hear all about the unjust treatment of his friends at dinner tonight. I'm almost excited.

I hurt my back during my stressed out cooking spree. It's getting better and I've graduated from vicodin to advil but Mike is still worried and all ready to send me to the doctor. I figure I'll see how it goes for another week and then mebbe. It's not that I don't want to feel better it's just that last time I went the doctor told me to wait it out and it would get better. So, we'll see. Bonus, though, I can't lift anything. Seriously, a gallon of milk causes me pain. So (hehehehehheehe) I can't do laundry! YAY!

0 comment(s):