Monday, October 11, 2010

It's bad that I'm only blogging once a month or so, isn't it? Yeah, I know. I have found that I'm busy a lot. Sadly, when I'm not busy, I'm tired. Really freaking tired. I'm also on the computer all day long at work so getting on the computer more after I get home isn't as appealing as it might be were I not in front of the computer all day long at work. I made that sentence obnoxious on purpose.

At the end of September I almost died by moose. I kid you not. Nothing else even remotely as exciting as gone down in my life.

Matt lost his job and we're sad about it. He's not sad. He's kind of loving the whole "I have free time" thing. He's studying for school and getting stuff done that needs to get done. He's filling me with a sense of "get your lazy butt up and go get a job" though. It's not fair to him and I'm trying to relax about it... but still. Go get a job.

Zach just turned 17. Ian's doing great in school. Life is generally good.

That is all. See you next month.

0 comment(s):