Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I feel a little done. I have something going on every weekend from last Sunday through the 4th of July. I'm happy that the time until my vacation will fly by quickly (I hope) but I'm exhausted and I have barely begun the madness! Last weekend we hit Denver for some breakfast the the Bee and some mall time. Tonight my dad comes in to town and will be here through Friday... at some point I'm supposed to have a meal with him. Tomorrow we have Ian's orientation for middle school and on Thursday we have his commencement party. Saturday we're attending Hannah's graduation ceremony and then next Thursday we have a friend coming in to town for the weekend. The weekend after that we're heading to Colorado Springs to install my sister's theater system for her and her fiance and, the weekend after that, we're off to Disneyland... returning the following weekend. Seriously, my crazy-hectic June is like a whirlwind romance where you stop in the middle and go "whaaaa?" and then just keep spinning because, hey, what else can you do? I just yawned after proof reading all of that... that's how exhausting it is.

0 comment(s):