I'm sitting on the sofa. I shouldn't be. I should be finishing my yummy dinner at Moe's. What derailed my delicious excursion, you ask? Well, that would be my husband. You see, about an hour and a half ago, as we all sat around with our shoes on and aggravated that "all" didn't include Mr. Ian, my husband said "I'll go get him!" and trotted outside to find our errant son. Mike did find him... and Ian busted into the room ready for some good grub. Then it happened. Mike found a friend. He began speaking to the neighbor across the street... AN HOUR AND A HALF AGO. Now, shoes off, I'm posting on my blog about how hungry I am (I am very hungry) and wishing he'd finish talkin' some guy's ear off so I can get my dinner!
I staaaarrrrrvve.
Also, while I was waiting, Zach did this thing that made me laugh.



0 comment(s):
Post a Comment