Monday, May 23, 2011

I'm tired with no good reason. Maybe because it's Monday. Maybe because I was painfully lazy all weekend. Maybe because I went to bed late. Who the hell knows. I'm just exhausted today, though. Know what else? I have a TON of stuff to do. A ton.

Late last week one of my SIL's dogs ran through a mud puddle, slipped, and tore all of the ligaments in her knee. Now, $3000 later, she's okay but can't stand more than 2 minutes at a time and Jenni is Broke. With a capital B. Because I like to state the obvious. Anyway, Scott pulled out of the Disney trip, Jenni's participation was less than certain, and this left MIL and FIL without any feasible way to cover their expenses on their existing reservation because it was shared with Jenni and Scott. Mike and I crunched some numbers, called them up and had them cancel... then we booked them a ticket package and we're moving them in to our room. A few years ago this would have been intolerable but now I'm happy and excited to do it for them. We also worked out how to get Jenni to go, too, and I'm just ecstatic that we were able to work it all out for everyone.

I'm tired. Still.

0 comment(s):