Friday, May 27, 2011

People annoy me. This isn't much of a secret, really. I love a few, tolerate a few more... but even with them, there's a line. If that line gets crossed, I'm fucking annoyed. I don't want to hear about your drama in a 6 piece email/text documentary only to find the culmination of your story is so sadly anticlimactic that it makes me want to stab you for wasting my time and energy on caring about something that ended up being, at best, boring. I don't want to be invited to the pity party you're having for yourself this week to celebrate all of your bad decisions. I really, REALLY don't want you to ask me what you should do and then listen to you make excuse after excuse for why every piece of advice I might offer, which YOU ASKED ME FOR, won't work. Clearly, today, I am annoyed.

Also, I get to go to Disneyland in 28 days. I feel better now.

0 comment(s):