Thursday, June 23, 2011

I leave tomorrow for Disneyland. I'm completely ready to go. The only thing left to do is wait and work. Today, tomorrow... but, because I plowed through everything at the beginning of the week, I'm done with work. Now it's that kind of tedious stuff that just barely keeps you occupied while you wait to go home type of work. Can my days drag by a little slower?

I know I talk about how great my kids are fairly often but i wanted to say again how much I adore them all. Matthew with his quiet ambition and passive-aggressive tendencies, his easy acceptance of life and steadfast personality. Zachary with his sense of his own individuality, right and wrong, and fidelity... he's so easy to anger but forgives almost instantly any wrong done to him. Ian, my baby, with his precocious humor and his desire for all things to be fair and good. I couldn't ask for children better, or better for me, than they are. They teach me about love, humility and humanity every day and I am so lucky that they are mine.

Now to take those wonderful young men to Disneyland... just one more day to go!

0 comment(s):