Thursday, September 8, 2011

Oooo.  Like the new Blogger interface.

So, anyway, work kind of blows.  Mike plays Powerball twice a week and I find myself silently cheering him on as I verbally condemn him.  I want him to win so we can retire rich and live the rest of our lives in pursuit of whatever the hell we want.  But, because I'm me, I can't actively encourage him to buy lottery tickets.  It's lame.

You know, having boys has been such an amazing experience for me. They have blessed me with a relatively quiet, stress-free home existence.  Until recently.  It's like everything they could do to fuck up my life, and their own, they decided to do this summer.  I love them.  They're smart, entertaining, funny, loving and affectionate.  They're surprisingly vulnerable and strong at the same time.  I want to beat them all upside their heads with something spiky.  This summer, this job, my kids...  seriously, I think I have an ulcer.  I may lose 20 pounds in the next 2 months because I'm too stressed to eat anything without feeling sick.

I was able to chat with David a little today.  I vote all of my friends move to Denver.

1 comment(s):

Anonymous said...

Working on the last bit :)