I have the sick. I suspect the youngest gave it to me... but I can't stay home because A: no more time off and B: Mike is out of the office at some conference or something and I don't feel right calling in when he's not there.
I need to tell you all: Fage yogurt is the best thing since Chobani yogurt. I love.
My youngest got himself into trouble at school fighting with another kid that has been less than kind to him over the last few years. They don't look at the last few years, though. They look at the last few hours. In the last few hours my kid hit the other kid in the face and gave him a bloody nose. It was a learning experience for all of us.
Other two are good. Mike is stress incarnate. I am... kind of gross right now. Life marches on.



0 comment(s):
Post a Comment