What is it about women that makes them pursue people that clearly are not interested in them? I don't get it.
On another note: Winter is here. I think officially this time. It snowed for a WHOLE DAY.
There is a lot about where I live that I love deeply. I love the bright green that the aspens turn in the spring. I love the sound the blackbirds make in the reeds all summer long. I love hearing the creek from my bedroom window instead of an air conditioner. I love that my birthday every year is filled with the golden shades of autumn. I love the way you can smell fires in the cold air of winter. I love that when it's negativewhateverfreakingcold the snow literally sparkles in the moonlight... and the colder it gets, the more magical it looks. I do not love sitting in my office freezing my ass off because the ENTIRE OUTSIDE WALL IS GLASS.
I want to go home and take a nap. My glasses are being fixed so I'm wearing contacts for at least another week. It's inconvenient. My eyes feel tired and strained which makes me feel tired and strained. I'm tired. I'm strained. I want a nap.



0 comment(s):
Post a Comment