Wednesday, January 18, 2012

It's been really hard for me to stay motivated to write.  Mike is unhappy in his job and I'm not far behind him.  It's frustrating and really saps your energy to either be unhappy or around unhappy people so much.  A lot has been happening, though.  We got through another great Christmas and New Year and now we're full steam ahead on 2012.  The changes I was anticipating at the end of last year are slightly delayed...  but hope is not lost.  We're still working to make everything happen the way we want it to.  In the middle of all of our stuff, we had one of our kids fly the nest.  Matt moved out and is now officially a university student.  I couldn't be more proud, though it broke my heart to drive away from Fort Collins.  He's excited and happy...  and I'm determined to be excited and happy for him. 

0 comment(s):