Saturday, April 30, 2005

WE'RE HERE!!

So I've invaded my cousin's house to attack the internet. Sophie is awesome!

I just wanted to post an update. We had an interesting (read boring) trip up. When we weren't fighting sleep we were dealing with issues like the engine light in the Uhaul coming on. Does that happen? Yes. You know what they tell you when you call that number to tell them about it? They tell you to keep going. Yeah. So we get here, we go to sleep, we wake up and IT'S SNOWING! So pretty. It's been cold here... rain and snow off and on. Nice, though. I start work next week and it's looking like it was a good choice. They're already whispering "she has management experience" when talking about what I'm to do. Yes, I'll start in the bakery but I don't expect to be there long. Long enough to learn to make flowers with icing, though. I miss everyone. I need to go now. I think Mike wants some internet time, too.

0 comment(s):